How do I request my transcripts?

Modified on Thu, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

If you require a copy of an Ogle School transcript, please use one of the links below to submit your request.



(request a copy of your own transcript)

Click Here:  Transcript Request Made by Student



(request made by another institution on behalf of a former Ogle School student)

Click Here:  Transcript Request on Behalf of Student


Please note the following:

  • Requests made on behalf of a student, by another institution, will require a signed release form from the requesting institution in order to be processed.
  • Student records prior to 2010 are no longer available.  If you attended Ogle School prior to 2010 and need proof of attendance, please send an email to  [email protected] with your first and last name, last four digits of your social security number, and contact information.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article